If you are looking for an unusual ring, maybe you need to try to buy a traditional viking wedding rings. besides authentic it also gives an elegant and traditional impression. these are 6 example viking rings for your wedding.
1. Viking Green Stone Ring
The green jade stone is a well known symbol of balance within Viking culture and a host of jewelry was found at Wood Quay containing this exotic stone.
We have brought ancient Viking jewelry design into the 21st century by adding a bright green stone to the center of a lavishly designed ring with a carefully handcrafted exterior and finely polished interior for extra comfort and style. The lucky lady who receives this green stone ring will cherish it forever.
Material: Oxidized Silver
Width: 12.5 mm
Weight: 6.5 grams approx.
Center Stone: Green Glass CZ
2. Viking Green Stone Raised Bangle
When digging at Wood Quay, archaeologists couldn’t believe their eyes as masterfully designed jewelry was continually found. It was proof that the Vikings were advanced in many jewelry design techniques.
The range of bangles found was especially impressive and we have paid homage to the silversmiths of the Viking era with this green stone raised bangle which has elegant silver symbols surrounding a bright green stone. It is likely that high-ranking Vikings wore bangles similar to this.
Material: Oxidized Silver
Width: 18 mm
Standard Size: 7 1/2″
Weight: 36.5 grams approx.
3. Viking 18K Bead Ring
As the Vikings successfully raided and plundered monasteries all over Ireland, it is no surprise to learn that they had ample gold and other precious metals to produce valuable rings which were used as symbols of friendship, love and their affinity with certain gods.
This beautiful 18K bead ring is based upon similar items found at Wood Quay and features an oxidized sterling silver ring with a polished finish and 18 carat gold bead center.
Material: Oxidized Silver & 10K Bead
Width: 12.5 mm
Weight: 5.8 grams approx.
4. Dragon Scroll Tungsten Ring
The dragon was a revered figure in Viking mythology, appearing often in the jewelry and artwork of the Norse. Honored for its ferocity and fearlessness, the beast of the Dragon Scroll Tungsten Ring lends power and elegance to any look. Dragon scrollwork decorates the center design of the hard metal ring. Dark etched detail contrasts beautifully with bright outer rims. Reveal your appreciation for the rich culture and history of the Vikings with the Dragon Scroll Tungsten Ring.
- Inspired by Viking art and culture
- Dragon scrollwork decorates the center band
- Etched detail creates an elegant contrast
- Durable, scratch-resistant construction
- Stylish accent to Norse costumes and modern outfits
- Crafted from tungsten carbide
5. Three Keys Jewelry 6mm 8mm Wedding Ring Hunting Band
- Craft: Imitated Meteorite & Arrows Inlay Brushed Domed Rose Gold Tungsten Ring Vikings Jewelry
- Material: Genuine Tungsten Carbide – Scratch Resistant Resists Normal Day Activities
- Ring Width: 8mm; Ring Thickness: 2.4mm; A Comfort Fit Band (Pls check correct ring size in 6th pic)
- Idea Wedding Band, Engagement Ring or Promise Ring for Men and Women. Best Gift for Him, Husband, Dad, Boyfriend & Gift for Her as well
- Comes with Elegant Free Ring Box. Perfect Gift for Father’s Day, Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, Wedding, Engagement, or Valentine’s Day Gift
6. Gold Inlay Viking Ring
Sometimes, it is the smallest touches that can create the biggest effects. This Gold Inlay Viking Ring is the perfect way to add the quality of gleaming gold and the appeal of Viking design into your daily or special event wear. Made from cobalt-free tungsten carbide, the materials that construct this band are two times stiffer than steel. This tough metal is much less prone to scratches and deformations than other, softer metals. The gold inlay of this hypoallergenic ring depicts eye-catching Viking scrollwork that has been brushed with a laser for precision. Display the brilliance of this Gold Inlay Viking Ring every day, or break it out for special times when you want to wear something you can really show off with pride.
- Crafted from cobalt-free tungsten carbide
- Made with comfort and durability in mind
- Laser brushed designs depict Viking scrollwork
- Features stunning gold accents
- Tough metals are more resistant to scratching and deformation
- A stunning and comfortable ring for everyday wear
- Made of cobalt-free tungsten carbide with gold inlay
Go to store