If you do not want to get married in a church, you can always choose to get married in a nice garden or on the beach somewhere. Having your ceremony and reception at the same venue can save some money, as you do not have to decorate two venues.
Read this tips & Always check with the proposed venue! what days are not as popular and if you really like the venue and can not get the date or day you want, then consider booking on a day that is not as popular. Also consider a less popular time of year as well. Just be mindful of days like Valentines Day, as prices tend to spike around that time.
- When you are looking at each of the proposed wedding venues, take notes of what you like, And do not like on each place. Ask if you can take photos of the venue, if you are not allowed then ask for a brochure.
- Always check what the inclusions and exclusions of each venue have on offer, you do not want to get any little surprises on the day of your wedding. Will it cost extra for guests parking? Do they have guest accommodation etc?
- You also need to consider how big the venue is and how many guests you intend on inviting to the wedding. When you are having a look around each venue check what the parking is like as well.
1. The Bamboo Gallery
- An Extraordinary Venue for an Extraordinary Occasion.
- Located just outside Fort Lauderdale.
- Nestled in 2 Acres of lush tropical landscape.
2. The Palms Hotel & Spa
- The Palms Hotel & Spa is an oceanfront resort in Miami Beach
- home to an AVEDA lifestyle Spa
- Essensia Restaurant & magnificent tropical gardens.
3. Benvenuto Restaurant
With over 38 years of experience Benvenuto Restaurant has become the premier catering and banquet destination in Palm Beach County.
4. Bonnet House
5. Floridian Ballrooms
Beautiful venue located in Broward, where you can celebrate your event with a touch of elegance and best service in town. We take care of it all.