Finding the right venue or places to register for wedding is easier these days with the power of the internet. You can search for venues and by location with a good search engine such as Google. Venues tend to get booked up a good few months before the wedding sometimes up to 6 months. Knowing how many guests will help at this stage even if you don’t have the exact figure. Booking the venue well in advance will avoid a last-minute chaos.
Some of the various venues which a wedding can take place are:
- A church wedding.
The most traditional location for wedding is of course a church. The authenticity of church is definitely unbeatable. The holiness can be felt directly in the ambience of the building.
- A register office wedding.
A very common way to get married nowadays is the register office. This is ideal for the couples who want to get married in a very low profile or those who want to marry without their parents consent, and of course those with less financial stability may prefer a register wedding.
- A beach wedding.This is the most fun filled serene wedding where the whole set up and arrangements are made on a beach. There are many beautiful beaches around the world and many of the top hotels have steps in place for the perfect beach wedding.
- An Island wedding.
The popularity is increasing for this form of private wedding which is preferred by families. They invite selected guests for the wedding in the islands and it happens to preserve the privacy rather than making the whole function a very public affair attracting news.
- A Castle wedding.
Getting wed in a castle is the most royal feeling ever. Not only is it a very costly affair but also makes the day very special.
- A sporting wedding.
Golf course and club houses provide a sporty wedding ambience. They play a perfect host to bespoke weddings for members and non-members alike, ensuring your wedding reflects your individual personality and style.Everybody wants their wedding to be as unique as possible. And hence the location for wedding changes according to the uniqueness of the wedding.
Wedding is a magic word which symbolises the unison of lovers. Though it is said that marriages are made in heaven, the truth is that it happens in a convention centre or a church or other religious location. The venue type will depend on the belief of the family, but wherever it is held in a church or on a beach, weddings will be filled with relatives and friends all happy to become the audience and share in the joy of the celebration.
The wedding venue is a serious concern with a location that is suitable for the wedding party and guests that wish to attend. With families often split up around the countries getting the location right is paramount.
When you get able to register for wedding gifts you should consider a few things. There are a number of various sorts of registry options on the market. These cover anything from very traditional wedding registries to all-in-one bridal shower registry ideas to unique/alternative options..
Here are 3 types of gift registries to consider with a brief description of each and some examples:
- Traditional — This is what probably comes to mind when you think of a gift registry. To create a traditional registration a bride and groom first choose one two or three popular retail stores. They then visit these stores in person, and start a registry. The advantage to doing a registry in this manner is that there is usually some help provided by the store as the couple decides what gifts to register for. One of the downsides however is the time it takes to drive to a physical store to add gifts. The sales people can also be a bit pushy and try and get you to register for items that may not be the best fit for your wishes.
- All-In-One — These are registries that allow a couple to choose gifts from any number of stores for their registry. Sometimes a couple may choose to add a majority of their items from just a couple of stores, yet have a handful of unique items that can only be purchased at specialty shops. This type of registry allow for this type of selection. These registries are online, which provides an element of convenience for both the engaged couple and their guests who will be purchasing the items. However, one thing to keep in mind with an online bridal shower registry is that all of the guests may not be online shoppers. If this is the case there may be a portion of the guests who are unable to purchase items from the registry.
- Unique/Alternative — There are a wide variety of interesting registration alternatives out there. Most of these are accessed online. These range from registries for cash, homes, honeymoon trips, and even charities. This type is a great choice for those who already have a lot of the household items that are normally associated with a wedding registry.
- The internet has provided a plethora or new bridal shower registry options. Be sure to consider your guests as well as your personal desires as you choose your perfect wedding registry.